Info for racers
- For our neighbors – when arriving in Latvia every team member must have: a negative PCR test not older than 72 hours when entering. The test is still needed if you are vaccinated or have antibodies.
- Before crossing the border you need to fill the https://covidpass.lv/en/, you can do that early in the morning or in previous evening;
- Sporting checks will be at the main gates. For that please prepare all necessary documentation beforehand. You will need to have filled affirmation by every team member, see it attached in English and Latvian, show a negative test and then during sporting checks you will have to take saliva tests(20 eur / person). Then the Covid test samples will be traded to passes to the paddock and you are good to go to the designated place in the paddock. It’s very important to follow the times of Sporting Checks to make the tests!
- Paddock(scheme attached) into several blocks, every block must not have more than 30 people together. We have made blocks by system – nation/class. When arriving at the paddock you will have a specific place to build your tent. BEC 6h teams: important to send your tent dimensions.
- Important to follow the basic Covid-19 restrictions – wear a mask, 2 m distance, no crowding and no experience exchange between the designated blocks.
- NeA and BaTCC racers can buy additional paddock passes for 10 eur price, but the total amount per participant cant exceed 10 people. Default amount is 8 for NeA team and 4 for BaTCC sprint participants(incl. driver)